We’re holding our annual membership sign up night at Hollins Mill Pub, Sowerby Bridge, on Wednesday 28th March 2018. The evening will start at 7.00pm. Get directions by clicking HERE
Courses are due to start on week commencing 16 April!
You can sign up for summer courses on the night, pay your membership and boat storage fees (limited storage availability) and talk to the team about what the club can offer.
You can sign up for your course online – fill in your details and register your interest in a course – join HERE
If you can’t join online, you can download and complete a Membership Form 2018/19 (this covers membership, payment and a gift aid form) and bring these to the enrolment night along with your payment and a Safety Information Sheet 2018/19 for each paddler and this information will be transferred online. We will have forms available on the night but it will save you time and make it easier for us on the night if you can print them off and bring them completed.
Existing Members – you will receive a renewal email on 28 March with an invoice for payment. Log in to your account using the unique link
Enrolement on Summer Sessions
All classes start the week commencing 16th April and you need to book on these online, or at enrolment night. We’ll do our best to accommodate everyone.
Sessions that are running are:
- Intermediate Juniors
- Intermediate Adults
- Slalom training (junior and adults) for those wanting to try slalom or racing regularly
- Club Night – an informal session for anyone above beginners course level, rather than a coached session. Coaches will be there to offer guidance and we hope to offer various coaching sessions on a wide range of skills / paddling disciplines to suit what members want, as well as just helping people to just go paddling.
- Paddlefit – a kayak based high intensity based workout. For those have completed a beginners course.
- Junior beginners
- Adult Beginners
- Open Canoe Skills
Also at the membership night we will have details about:
- weekend paddling trips away
- safety & rescue courses,
- more paddling opportunities on a weekend,
- starting slalom