We are running a couple of Foundation Safety & Rescue Training course at the Club for club members.
This is a one-day course to learn and develop flat water safety and rescue techniques. It will give you confidence to paddle safely and to be able to help others.
It is also a pre-requisite for coaching courses and our new Club Activity Assistant roles.
The course is largely practical, so involves getting wet ad spending a lot of time going in and out of the water
- Sat 25th February (8:30am – 5:30pm)
- Sat 25th March (8:30am – 5:30pm)
- Sat 22nd April (8:30am – 5:30pm)
You need to be:
- Over 14
- Have 2 star skills (you don’t have to hold the award).
- Have suitable clothing for spending much of the day in the river!
Cost: the course is FREE for club members, but you will need to pay the certificate fee (£5 for BC members, £10 for non BC members)
For more details of to book on contact: Les Ford 07786 525912 firstname.lastname@example.org