Attendance on each sessions must be pre-booked in advance for each paddler via our Webcollect system. Bookings will go live for these event on a rolling weekly basis.Book Here
Club sessions – important information:
- Sessions are for club members only
- Where possible, paddlers should be using their own equipment. From Monday 17th August club equipment can be used on organised Club Sessions (see below for details). We strongly discourage arranging to borrow other members kit.
- In line with government guidance, our changing rooms are not available. Please change discretely at you car (or arrive and leave in paddling kit).
- As for peer paddling at the club, access is available to the club for use of the toilet and to access boats stored at the club. Members must follow existing club guidance on hand hygiene and cleaning touch points when accessing the club (Full Details). As you are booking this session you do not need to send an email to notify your attendance.
- Paddlers must maintain social distancing (2m) at all times, this applies on the water and in the club buildings.
- Please do not park outside the club – we need this space to allow for appropriate social distancing.
Use of Club Equipment
To enable more people to get out on the water, from Monday 17th August members will be able to use club equipment (i.e. club boats, paddles, BAs, helmets and spraydecks) on pre-booked club sessions and activities. When booking on sessions you will be asked if you need a club boat or other equipment. Those using club equipment will need to ensure this is disinfected or isolated after their use – please see the club guidance on this. By booking on a sessions with club equipment members are agreeing to follow the club procedure on cleaning and isolating equipment after use.
- Use of Club Equipment during Covid-19 (inc cleaning and isolating equipment).