Unfortunately due to the Covid-19 pandemic we have cancelled these sea kayak weekends. They will be rearranged once thing are returning to normal.
Those that have booked on already will be getting emails and we will be arranging refunds.
The club has organised a number of sea kayaking weekends over the coming months for paddler with a range of experience in sea kayaks, from complete newcomers to sea kayaking to more advanced explorers
Intro-mediate sea kayaking –
25 & 26 April
A weekend that is ideal for those with some sea kayaking experience or those who have not done sea kayaking for a while. A mixture of skills development and journeying on the stunning Anglesey coast.Book Online…
Intermediate/advanced sea kayaking – 2 & 3 May
This is a weekend for those with experience of at least the level of the Sea Kayak award (old 3* sea kayak). You need to be comfortable paddling in moving water, rougher conditions and winds exceeding Force 4. The itinerary will be agreed with the group, but could include tide races, tidal & navigation planning, mini expedition etc.Book Online…
Introduction to sea kayaking – 13 & 14 June
For all of these trips:
- Expert coaching will be provided by Ella Wilkinson
- NDK sea kayak and Celtic paddle provided
- Spray deck and buoyancy aid available through the club if you need to borrow them.
- Places are strictly limited to to 6 paddlers on the trip
- Cost for paddling is £85 per person (assuming all 6 places are filled)
- Accommodation (camping or bunkhouse) at Angelsey Outdoors (additional cost)